Peanut Butter Balls, No Bake Dog Treats – How To Video
How To Video: No bake peanut butter ball dog treats.
These super easy peanut butter balls are a great homemade treat. Perfect for dogs with allergies, as there is only 3 ingredients.
1/2 Cup Plain Organic Yoghurt
1 Cup Natural Peanut Butter ( We used Neoh and Nobo’s yummy Organic Dogs Butter )
3 Cups Rolled Oats
1. Whisk the yoghurt and peanut butter until it forms a paste.
2. Add the oats 1/4 to 1/2 cup at a time ensuring they are fully coated and no dry spots form. You will be left with a heavy mixture.
3. Scoop out bite sized pieces with a spoon and roll into little balls.
4. Place on a flat tray lined with baking paper.
5. Pop them in the fridge for one hour to chill, then serve.
* Makes 25-30 treats.
* Treats can last up to 7-10 days stored in the fridge.
* Use a gentle pressure when rolling the balls. The mixture can be sticky and heavy handedness can cause it to crumble.
Watch the video below:
credit to http://prettyfluffy.com/trends-shopping/shop-it/lincolnbark-healthy-treats-for-healthy-dogs